Chicken Bone Broth Ingredients:
2 packs of Chicken drum sticks
4 bay leaves
1. I put it in the slow cooker for about 36 hours.
2. Then I drained all the liquid out with a strainer and put the chicken to the side.
3. I added the stock to the pot + Chopped (Carrots, Zucchini, Spinach, and Mushrooms)
4. I separated the chicken from the bones and added that to the pot
5. I then filled up the rest of the vacant space in the pot with water.
6. I added (Turmeric, Salt, Pepper, Basil, and Dried Chilli Peppers) I tasted the water and added more seasoning to taste
7. Then I took a small size pumpkin cut the top off and cleaned the inside out and then I cooked that for about 35 - 40 minutes in the over on 350F
8. I added a sunny side up egg on top + Pumpkin Seeds + Shredded Seaweed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will start writing my recipes down with measurements indeed.. I hope you’re having an amazing night