PUMPKIN FLAX WALNUT BREAD recipe as requested below:
Serving Size: 16 Slices
1. 300g - Walnuts
2. 80g - Flaxseeds
3. 7 - Whole Eggs
4. 30g - Coconut Oil
5. 130g - Cooked Pumpkin
6. 1 tsp - Baking Powder
7. 1 Tbsp - Cinnamon
8. 1/2 Tbsp - Nutmeg
9. Pumpkin Seeds (Only for the top of the bread)
👩🏽🍳Note: this is a savory bread recipe. If you would like it to be sweet add 1/2 - 3/4 Cup of sweetener of your choice. Mix in slowly. Also, as the bread bakes it will lose sweetness so keep that in mind! Okay let’s get back to it.
1. Chop the walnuts in a blender until it reaches a flour/meal like consistency.
2. Chop the flaxseeds in a blender until it reaches a flour/meal like consistency.
3. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients 1-8 together with a stand mixer or hand mixer. (It will be like thick cake batter)
4. Prep your bread pan by lining it with parchment paper or foil (I have used both). Then oil the lining well.
5. Warm the oven at 350°F/ 175°C
6. Pour the mixer in the bread pan and top with the pumpkin seeds.
7. Bake for 50 mins
8. Remove and let cool for an hour.. yes an hour (if i can do it.. you can too 😝) plus it will cut so much easier... believe me I know lol from experience.
9. If you decide to make it.. let me know how it turns out 😍 and tag me @thewellnesswolf (via Instagram)
Happy Baking Ya’ll!! :)