Hello Hello....To all my Label Readers,
Being in the Health Wellness field, before I purchase any items I DO read the labels...
Yes, it tends to make my weekly grocery trip a bit longer, but worth the health benefits!!!
Lately, I have been trying to add additional DIY items into my frig!! I eat salad almost every day and after reading a few labels - and learning I need to stand in the isle and google these random 18 letter word ingredients.... I realized it is time to venture out into my own Salad Dressing Creation World....
Here we go!!
Avocado Salad Dressing:
- 1 -- Avocado
- 1 -- Pear
- 1/2 -- Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup -- Dill
- 1/4 -- Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 -- Virgin Olive Oil
I used a blender and Juicer (All Ingredients can be blended, but you might have to add a little extra liquid)
1. Juice the Pear and Red Onion (or Blend all items together)
2. Add the Dill, Apple Cider Vinegar, Virgin Olive Oil, Juiced Pear and Red Onion to the blender)
3. Complete - Options: add Cracked Black Pepper or Jalapeno into the blender for additional flavor...
4. Enjoy your new lovely CLEAN salad Dressing!!!!
Until next time,
Baci e Abbracci
- The Wellness Wolf